Sunday 24 November 2013

Physical or Sedentary?

  To be honest, I am a physical person. I love to do outdoor activities with my friends. Playing basketball, going to KTV, riding bikes ,or even walking along beach, these things can make me feel relax and let me konw the wonderful part of my life. Whatever the weather is , as long as I could enjoy it with frash air, hanging out will always be the first choice during holidays.
 
(It is so beautiful,right?)
  However, people can not keep themsevles energetic. Sometimes I need to be sedentary, to keep myself calm down and be patiente. Time is going, but that does not mean that we have to keep on going. I need to think about my life, did I do everything perfectly? Were there something I did wrong? Think about those things has already been my habit. Of course, when I am going to do an exam or a test, I should use all the time as well I can to review learning stuff. Study require inner-peace, being too activity is not a good idea. To correct the way of my life, to get a higer mark in my class, being sedentary is necessary.
  Being phsical and sedentary are two parts of life. No one can say he is always energetic or quiet.

1 comment:

  1. Believe it or not, research shows that being active (not sedentary) improves academic performance. The more sedentary you are, the less blood flow to the brain...makes sense to me

    ReplyDelete